Last updated May 14, 2021
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
- Personal Data Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, phone, etc.) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application, such as account registration, incentive programs. If you choose to share these data to any incentive programs, such as Commuter Connections reward program, please be advised that all data you disclose to the program and your data will be accessible to the incentive program partner for incentive distribution purpose only.
- Geo-Location Information: We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. If you have 'background location' turned on, the incenTrip app will, from time to time, tell us about your device's location even if you are not directly interacting with the application. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in either your device's settings or the settings in the app.
- Mobile Device Access: We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device's physical activity, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Push Notifications: We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device's settings. Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys: Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
- By creating an account in the incenTrip app, you will join the incentive programs which you are qualified for automatically. For Commuter Connections Reward Program, you can choose to join this program by creating a Commuter Connections account or linking to an existing Commuter Connections account.
- By enrolling in and participating in any incentive program, you are authorizing us to collect the signed W-9 when the total amount of rewards or incentives you receive or redeem from us in a calendar year is more than $500.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Future Mobility Labs, LLC
387 Technology Drive